Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Birthday Wishlist

This might sound quite shameless, even more so that I am typing this for the second time because the original one just disappeared, but those out there who are concerned might want to have some guidance. It's not much, just a list of things that I wish to have but never really had the extra bucks to bother getting them (or maybe I'd rather splurge on food). So here they are (not in any order).


10. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (adult cover)

9. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (adult cover)

8. Artemis Fowl

7. Artemis Fowl and the Arctic Incident

6. Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code

5. The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (movie edition cover)

4. The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers (movie edition cover)

3. Dan Brown's works (if a collection bundle exists, or else don't bother)

2. Eragon & Eldest

1. My swimming jacket back (yeah, I lost it)


There you have it guys. If this is not a big enough hint, I don't know what is.

No comments: