Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Being Blunt

I was there, sitiing in front of my sec 4 form teacher. She handed me a stack of things, smiled, then I walked away. I peeped at the first grade.

3

Disappointment.

Couldn't look at anything else as I was suddenly tailed by a mob of juniors who weren't even getting their results. For some reason, I became a little senseless. Tried to run away from the mob for the next five minutes while trying to make out what the slip was telling me. In the end I gave up and consulted my form teacher again to make sense of things. Didn't help much since she didn't know what it says either. Can't blame her, she's a Chinese teacher after all.

After quite some time, I regained my senses and finally summed up the whole stack of paper into a single number.

14

Disappointment.

What the hell.

All that trouble for that stinking number? Oh sure, the bonus -4 would let me stay at ACJC. But still, what kind bloody score is that? From a school which made history with four 9 A1 students (possibly more considering HMT), countless of 8, 7, 6, 5 A1 students, the top Tamil student, an overhaul of 10, 9, 8, 7 pointers and an overwhelming percentage of distinctions, that number is nowhere of that calibre.

What a shame, to find out that my primary school friends are generally doing rather well. And to think that once upon a time, I was their superior. Got a call from my primary school teacher this morning. Almost didn't have the heart to tell her my results.

You know what? DAMN IT!!!!! 14!!!!!! WHAT - THE -HELL!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit really does happen.

But on the brightside...

I'm technically a ten pointer, holder of 4 distinctions, a two page testimnonial, and an ACJC student.

And to think I failed midyear.

Disregarding my own ego, that's not too bad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are u so fucking hao lian!?

Anonymous said...

I think your post is very, very selfish of you. Other people have worse than you but they are already thankful for it. Further more you should not be so ungrateful for your results and make insinuating comments(from my point of view) about other people. It does kinda make you 'Hao lian'like the aboved mentioned.

Anonymous said...

MOTHER FUCKING CHEEBYE!

Anonymous said...

man, that's fuckin fucked up of you, I bet you'd let your friends become sharkbait or even your own family just so you'd get a freaking place in AC just for the freaking status you dumb piece of manwhore.

Anonymous said...

crap, this guy got before me sia.. 5 mins earlier than me.. haha.. anyway.. this entry seemed to have lot's of ppl on your freaking back like mad dogs.. hahahahaha.. MAD DOGS ARE CRAZY!! i've been one.. i like the look ppl get when i become one.. chao.. see, i am gonna tag every single entry after jan 2006.. haha..