Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Within Now Without

Rafahn:
*stretch* *bones cracking* *yawn*
Man, it feels good to be back. For the less acquainted, no, I am not Farhan. I guess most of you have no idea who I am. Allow me to properly introduce myself.

My name is Rafahn, Farhan's alter-ego. I am an entity that resides in the deepest crevices of his mind, reading his every thought and memory. For an age now, since his last blog, that he kept me locked up in his dirty mind. At long last I could release my rush of creativity, like the title of this entry. Fine, probably most of you can't even comprehend what the title means. Anyway, Farhan regrettably announces that he has to be away from his blog due to a deprivation of inspiration. That should explain his seven week absence. For the time being, I'm here to fill him in.

In the upcoming days, I wish to dig out some of his memories and stash them here. That will include some accounts of his dirty (to an extent that is true) experience in Japan and his thoughts about the recently released Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Well now dear readers, I hope that we have made a good first account with each other. I very much look forward to reaching out to you soon.
P.s.: Not to mention plotting with me to take over Farhan and his blog...

No comments: