Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Seraphim Anthology #05 - Earth Day

Rafahn: Hello again folks, just trying to fill up space here. Oh yeah, if we've just met, read the previous entry for my intro.

This entry is just something that Farhan came up with for the Earth Day poem thing. Seems like he ran out of ideas when he wrote it. Oh well, if he wants some drain washed poem to be on his blog, so be it.

So, here it is for your momentary enjoyment (or not)

**********************************************************************

Seraphim Anthology #05 - Earth Day
A poem by Seraphim

**********************************************************************

Gray, the shade of the clouds
Descend to the ashes my talon grasp smoke
Where are the azure mists where once my cry was shrill?
Where are the emerald glades where I swooped in for a meal?

Raven is the sea, life is now devoid;
Where once the mermaids swim and beam their nights spent merry-making;
Cinder is the forest, growth is now frozen;
Where once the wood nymphs dance in trance their faces were always grinning.
Sable is the air, motion is now halted;
Where once the sun motes swing and sing their lights were ever shining.

My wings I spread, in flight I've read the polluted landscape
Long I do the plains of yellow for me to escape
Wish I do the woods of green, man has yet to shape
Soil, flame, rain, wind
Hope...

**********************************************************************

Ah feathers, told you it's bad. Farhan really lost his marbles on this one. I guess that's it for today. See ya all some other time then.

No comments: