Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Stopping for a breather

Don't worry, this will be a short entry. I realise that throughout the course of my blogging days, I've created and stopped a couple of series, besides the typical blog entries that I occassionally make. So for now, I'll be clarifying what will be in and what will be out.

**********************************************************************

Farewell to the past
The following series will hereby be given the axe. I have deem them too troublesome to continue, more like I don't give a damn about them anymore.


The Sims 2 series
That series was created without premeditated thinking, thus it was simultaneous and rash. I actually created it out of sheer excitement of the then new game. And I still think it's a nice game though. Just that I don't think it will make good reading anymore. Besides, there's only one part to the series. Sims, you are the weakest link, goodbye.

The Tale of the Undecided Tales
The tale of this tale is a more amusing tale. From the creator(s) of the fiction came this new type of fiction. When I first started writing fiction for the blog, I thought of creating a series where the readers suggest future outcomes. Turns out the readers weren't too enthusiastic about it and made the fiction end up with very weird continuations, including eternal darkness in a hole because there was no response and the introduction of a magic wok because the readers were giving nonsensical response. Guess we have to say goodbye now.

**********************************************************************

Welcome to the future
Well that was the past. Now I will show you the future of this blog. Let me formally introduce to you my blog columns!

The Forbidden Files
By now all of you should know what this is. Being the centre and the most celebrated segment of my blog, this has been causing quite a stir with just the first article. For those who were left out, this series will be a series of exposés revealing secrets, scandals and conspiracies behind things in everyday lives. Think you can stand up to the truth? Think again.

The Wilderness Series
As abstract as the name sounds, abstract is the content itself. For eons humans have tried asking themselves the secrets and meaning of life. I am no different. This is where I attempt to answer some of those questions and regurgitate my words on the abstract topics that will be discussed.

Gilded Grimoire
This isn't a new series, just a new name to give to an old feature. The Gilded Grimoire shall now be the name for the short stories in this blog. Four have already been written from the previous blog and more are on your way. Previously, each short story was based around a certain emotional theme, and hopefully I am able to continue this.

Seraphim Anthology
Despite my knack for the truth, this small segment is my personal favourite. This will be where I write out my poems! Fine, so it doesn't sound that exciting, but it's still my favourite anyway. Guess there's not that much to talk about this thing eh?


I guess those four will be enough to keep me occupied for some time. I may be coming up with new series along the way, but chances are quite slim. These four columns should have quite a lot of potential in them and I don't think I'm coming up with any more until I exhaust the possibilities. With that, goodbye and goodnight!

No comments: