Pages

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Product of boredom... again

Oh, scroll down for the fight stuff. This is just my routine boredom check.


Message: if you're a girl, fill out the girls
confessions,
and put an 'x' next to each that apply. If
you're
a guy, fill out the guys, and put an 'x'
next to
each that apply also. Have fun! [Don't
forget to
delete the x's if you're the opposite sex =)]

X_x Girl Confessions x_X

[ ] I do wear make up
[ ] When I walk by mirrors, I cant help but look
[ ] I love pink..
[ ] I have cried at a movie theater
[ ] I love chocolates
[ ] Getting flowers still makes me smile
[ ] I've wrecked a car
[ ] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth
[ ] I'd do anything for a guy
[ ] I love cuddling
[ ]Johnny Depp is sexy
[ ] Gotten detention
[ ] If I have to dress like a... to get your attention, then forget it buddy
[ ] I love to laugh
[ ] I've flashed someone/some people
[ ] I've skinny dipped
[ ] I like Rock
[ ] I like rap
[ ] I like Electronics/techno
[ ] I carry a purse everywhere
[ ] I carry my cell phone at ALL times
[ ] I do own a spice girls CD
[ ] I also own a Britney Spears CD
[ ] I play hard to get
[ ] Boys are fun to tease
[ ] Football is boring
[ ] I love athletic boys
[ ] I love rockers
[ ] Hot guys are better then sweet guys
[ ] Sweet guys are better than hot guys
[ ] I prefer "sweet hotty" guys.
[ ] I've been called a tease
[ ] Lip gloss is WAY better than lipstick
[ ] can't leave the house without makeup
[ ] I'm a bitch. Deal with it.
[ ] I play video games, even when there are other people around
[ ] My friends are the best, and they're important to me


o_O Guy Confessions O_o

[x] I have watched....... (can we not speak of the obvious?)
[ ] I have played/cheated on a girl
[ ] Ive slept naked
[x] I play video games (playED)
[ ] I wear boxers to bed
[ ] Ive thrown rocks @ a girls window
[ ] Ive drank because I felt like it
[ ] I still beat my buddies up
[ ] Of course they never beat me up
[ ] I drive a truck/SUV
[x] My friends and I make fun of each other...alot
[ ] I drive some type of car
[ ] I have a job
[x] I currently have a girlfriend
[x] My girlfriend is better than yours
[x] I think about girls/my girl
[x] Girls are complicated, to the tenth degree
[ ]Im .......... friendly? ahaha
[x] Ive forgotten to return a phone call to a girl...or a few (the latter)
[x] Not all guys are the same Im one of the different ones (ugh, so true)
[x] Id do anything for my girl/a girl (they tend to be... persuasive)
[ ] I tend to be shy around girls
[ ] I act like an ass on purpose
[ ] I've been flashed before
[ ] Ive seen the Rocky Horror picture show
[x] I play hard to get
[ ] I aspire to one day become like the guys in Old School (say who?)
[ ] Im not in love
[ ] Ive honked at a girl going down the road
[x] I've hit on a girl in public (oh no no no, I brought her into a dark alley...)
[x] I've gotten wood in class (what can I say? I'm an adolescent)
[ ] I've asked a hot girl for her number that I just met
[x] Ive acted like a man ........ (as compares to... an infant?)
[x] Angelina Jolie is hot
[ ] Pamela Anderson is hotter (waaaaaaay too big)
[ ] Sports over-rule everything else
[ ] I like rock music
[ ] I like rap music
[ ] Ive been expelled
[x] Ive gotten detention (for the first time in my life!)
[ ] Cheerleaders are hot (show me some then I'll rate this)
[ ] I have a tattoo
[ ] Ive gotten road head
[ ] I smoke entirely too much
[x] Im a virgin (gee, we're asians)
[x] I respect what you have to say (i'm a listener)
[x] And yes I care how your day went =) (for real)
[x] Its not the external looks that matter its how you feel about yourself (ah, tricky one)

No comments: