Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Silence

10 hours of it.





You think you can endure that?
Well I had to back on Saturday at the WSS.
I never want to go through that ever again.
How do you keep a people's person sane throughout 10 miserable hours of silence?
Sure is a hard thing to do.
Well, considering that I couldn't fulfill half of the competition requirements,
I filled my time reading the help section of every program.
Found out a couple of useful stuff too.
And just for kicks,
I hid a few hidden goodies within the website
That would reveal some very 'interesting' messages if the judges found out.
Like,
"Whoops, I forgot to finish this"
Yeah
I was that bored.
You would be if you had to spend 10 hours not knowing how to complete the task you're given.
But it all ended well, with my sanity still intact,
Though I doubt it.
And I was hoping they would at least give us something to bring back home after keeping us away from society for 10 hours...
A little keychain would do.
But no...
They just had to leave us off in a state of semi-consciousness and begging to hear another human voice again.

You know, when I first created this blog, I really never thought that I would complain here.
Like how some people post about their cliche sad life for the sake of self-pity.
Neither did I expect to express such angst.
But then again, I did start the first post out of angst.
I do hope that I can get back to writing my usual columns.
Really miss writing stuff that is actually worth reading.
I'll get back to that soon.
As soon as I have some free time.
Notice the irony.

GP lessons have been rather fun.
We created a new activity.
It's called:
Homosexual necrophilic beastiality.
Figure it, then try it out.
We could use some comments for the next lesson.

Oh, and I figured out what knocked me out at the swim meet.
Yeah, I know, took me a week to realise.
The mis-plunge knocked the air out of my lungs.
That screwed things up more than having my goggles askew.
But heck, like anyone would care...

...not as much as a new sexual activity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Oh, and I figured out what knocked me out at the swim meet."

Lets simply put it:you SUCK at swimming. ok? stop harping over it.

Anonymous said...

i forgot to leave my nick for the above post^^^^