Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Anxiety Buried

Dear God
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change those that I can
And the wisdom to know the difference


It turned out

That I did change what I could

And the Devil's pact was an Angel's blessing

And it wasn't my talents that saved me

But my own skills at dealing with the situation

Victory tastes sweet nonetheless

There's still the irony

Of the angel being in blood red that morning

But you can't expect life to be all that dramatic

So now I'm back

For sure

Free from my past obligation

Only needing to repay the blessing, nothing more

3 comments:

We Love Animals! said...

Congrats on making it to ACJC. Don't worry about what the others say. Just make sure you study your a$$ off. I can assure you that it's not going to be a walk in the park. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

eh farhan, assist class rep huh. you better do a good job i tell you, better make sure you set a good example and go through the trouble of bonding the class together! be a good assist to oliver and cooperate with him! 1aa3 had better remain the same as when it was 1st 2-3 months!

iisgHAN said...

Hshs, sure thing Sixiu. And I dare add that maybe i'll even do a better job than you!